people are boycotting the Kraft commercials for the “Zesty” salad topping because it features a topless man in compromising situations.
people are boycotting it because it sexualizes a man.
people are boycotting a commercial that features one of the oldest marketing strategies because this time it’s a man being exploited.
I will buy enough to make up for the boycott if they keep making those commercials
the show awkward is supposed to depict the life of a socially awkward teenage blogger but in the show she has 2 hot guys that want to be with her but she can’t choose one like hONESTLY THAT IS NOT THE LIFE OF A SOCIALLY AWKWARD BLOGGER THAT ISN’T EVEN AWKWARD
maybe at the end the hot guys turn out to be fictional characters and its all in her head and the camera zooms out on a scene of her laughing alone with salad
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
Imagine your icon kissing you in public while you’re mid sentence.
- Side one: Pictures of Starbucks and girls who have dip-dyed hair
- Side two: People crying over fictional gay couples
- Side three: genuinely fucked up people looking for support and a place they don't have to hide. An escape.
- Side four: porn.
- Side five: BANDSBANDSBANDSBANDSBANDS